Sana

Friday, August 04, 2006

Headache.........or just an ache!

AAAaaaa.........im having a headache rite now coz of da flu...... don't worrry its just a minor one...but i hope it'll go away soon........today i had only one class so went to my dept to take it but da climate hasn't changed yet humidity level is still high....huh...yukh! dats y I love winter!
I'm listening to da songs from an indian movie "Taal".....in order to get rid of dis stupid headache...well don't think dat taal is some kind of remedy for headaches hehe though i've just tried to take some sleep but it didn't help!..............my twin made me a sandwitch along wid ovaltine! but it didn't help either:(
aaaa....its really a pain...
Sometimes it happens dat when u listen a song n dat reminds u of da specific situation or even a person sometimes...like songs of da movie taal reminds me da time of summers in Riyadh like it was da first time ever we spent our summer vacations in Saudi Arabia n i watched this movie.....n there r like more other songs like BSB it reminds me of my school time i used to a BSB freak...ehhehehe!
ok i thing i better go to sleep coz i feel dizzy rite now talk to ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home